Develop Executive Magnetism
Leadership Communications to Influence, Inspire and Impact Change
Leadership communications is hard. People may have been promoted for their ability to do their jobs, and their leadership potential. However, quickly, they find that they have to quickly accelerate their communication skills, whether it is pitching ideas to management, inspiring the team and individuals, and conflict resolution. That is not even counting skills like employee development, coaching and mentoring skills that are highly needed in today’s world of flat, lean and virtual teams.
In this program, you will develop
- Overcome your own internal barriers, which may subconsciously and unconsciously sabotage your ability to portray a powerful presence
- Understand your personal influence style, so that you can leverage on your natural gifts to influence authentically
- Develop listening, questioning and conversation skills so that you can build trust and deepen relationships with customers, team members and key stakeholders at work through
- Develop deep empathy for and with the people you work with, so that you can cater for their needs and bring out the best in them
Developing Executive Magnetism
- Understand the science of charisma and attraction, so that you can build relationship effectively with people you lead and serve
- Communicate with confidence in high pressure, high stakes situations
- Develop authentic leadership by connecting deeply with you inner core values to inspire others
- Communicate your core values powerfully through your stories so that you can quickly connect with people, appeal to their inherent needs and to drive change
- Develop techniques to communicate their needs without harming their relationships and get more respect in the process.
- Establish clear boundaries based on your authentic core values, so that you can be assertive without feeling the “impostor syndrome”
- Unpack your life story (and the embedded sub-stories) to find your personal core values, unique insights, compelling personal brand
- Position yourself as a thought leader with your unique ideas, insights and systems so that you can build credibility for yourself
Coen is an international speaker, facilitator and coach. He envisions a world in which people break out of their self-imposed limitations and express themselves courageously. Over the past 10 years, he has helped over 40,000 individuals, business leaders and corporate professionals to sharpen the messages, speak confidently so that they can be seen, heard, appreciated and respected. He has spoken to audiences in Singapore, China, Canada, U.S.A, Sri Lanka, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Taiwan.
Prior to starting out as a speaker and coach, he had 5 years of experience in the Training and Development Field, 5 years as a full-time curriculum designer. He is also an NLP Practitioner, a Theatre Improviser. These experiences have helped him to craft unique learning experiences for his participants.